Streaming anywhere with good sounding
- USB condenser mic for plug & play onPS4 (incompatible with Xbox).
- Compact size with detachable cable makes it easy to carry in a small travel bag.
- No, bother with tricky noise gate or compression setting on OBS, Twitch, or Discord.
- The noise floor is low because of the fine-tuned integrated circuit.
Better gaming or conferencing experience
- Full metal body construction
- Height & angle adjustable
- A volume dial
- Only then the claiming of one of the best subs $50 USB microphones can be justified.
Add richness and clarity for the best recording ever
- The and the (2mm larger than Snowball) make your voice more engaged, limiting background sound and focusing on your voice. No need to eat into the mic for radio podcast sound quality.
- Can’t afford to spend on a sound-proof room or time to improve editing skills? Then this low self-noise mic is the Ace up your sleeve, helping get around those problems by recording great raw audio.
Live monitoring makes it the best friend for the podcaster
- No-brainer choice: A simple headphone jack for wasting time with trials and errors finding the buffer-size setting to reduce latency?
- You can hear exactly what you sound like to others, which is important for producing a radio show.
- Even podcast guests will benefit from using it, they will be able to live monitor and self-regulate.
- Editing is time-consuming. But now, you can make more adjustments at the recording stage to make the process easier.
- An output jack also means better connectivity. With a smartphone, a USB adapter, and an audio cable, you can even record on a camera or digital recorder.