Get live events well-prepared in a short time
- A handheld microphone (transmitter) is pre-paired with the receiver. Setup is a breeze with this wireless system!
- Just remove from box, insert batteries, plug into PA speaker, guitar amplifier, mixer (any device that allows 1/4″ mic input), and start to rock!
- To get the most out of it, follow these three tricks when using a PA system.
- A battery-powered system provides the greatest convenience for outdoor use. Even the most generic AA battery(*2) for the back-pack transmitter and AAA ones(*2) for the receiver can last for 4 hours.
Successful presentation/speech, audio counts
- Cardioid microphone along with a fine-tuned integrated circuit limits self-noise and handling noise and blocks out background sound in any noisy environment.
- K025 is a less sensitive dynamic microphone that will reproduce the cleanest and warmest sound when you speak from around 3″ away.
- Wide frequency response guarantees a crisp tone without losing too much bass.
Consistently stable performance for both indoor karaoke nights and outdoor gigs
- UHF (Ultra High Frequency)is a more penetrable and powerful signal, therefore a better choice for using in built-up areas.
- Object interference is no problem in a hall or church with a wireless range of 80 feet. Outdoor performance could be even better and more stable!
- Unique identification of each system helps in use with multiple sets (4 at most) concurrently with ease (set one system up at a time).
- 20 frequency channels make clear signal transmission in a less than perfect environment possible. Wireless conflict will not spoil your show!
- When experiencing interference, like hissing or dropout, unscrew the battery cover and click the button on the inside to find the best-suited frequency.
- Notice: There will not be a change in channel number (always CH01), but receiver indicator will turn from red to green and back to solid red.