The Alesis ASP-2 is the perfect product for keyboard players who want the most realistic pedal action. Designed to work
- Authentic microphone/tube emulation modeling circuitry provides natural warmth and presence
- Ultra-musical 3-band EQ with sweepable mids for tone-sculpting and feedback control
- Super-high impedance to retain maximum signal integrity and dynamics
- Dual DI mode lets you bypass tube/microphone emulation for standard active DI functionality
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Overdrive and distortion pedal for electric guitar
- Blend the overdrive and distortion effects for a wide range of tones
- Tone control lets you fine-tune how much bite you have in your sound
- Classic, warm, and exhilarating tremolo modeled after vintage '50s-'60s amps
- Rate and Depth controls let you dial in the overall intensity of the effect
- Waveform control lets you dial in softer (triangle) or harder (square) tremolo character
- Runs on standard 9V battery or optional power supply for full pedalboard integration
- First-class electronic On/Off switch offers noise-free operation
Features: Legendary distortion used by guitarists everywhere since 1978 Classic tones for all types of music Hard-edged attack remains clear
- incredible-sounding distortion pedal with unique dual-gain circuitry
- Provides super-long sustain and heavy mids and lows like a stack of overdriven amps
- Three-band EQ with semi-parametric Mid control offers a wide range of extreme distortion textures
- A must-have pedal for any hard rock or metal guitarist
Standard Features A pedal that symbolizes high gain distortion Dual gain circuit for thick and tight distortion and smooth
- Specialized effects for vocalists, including Harmony, Double-Track, Dynamics, Reverb, Delay, and more
- Create the total of 3-part harmonies and layers
- Realtime pitch-correction tools
- Special FX, including Distortion, Radio and Strobe
- Phrase Looper with 38 seconds (mono) of recording time
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Runs on six AA-batteries or AC adaptor (PSA)
- Easy operation, road-tough BOSS construction
Features: True bypass Tailor your drive/distortion sound with sustain, tone and volume knobs A dry switch that mixes your dry
- Material:- Pure Copper Core, Brass Nickel plated DC plugs for better conductivity
- Type: 1 female and 4 male plugs (Male plugs are right angled tuning fork plugs to fit tightly and prevent short circuits
- Colour:- Black (High Quality PVC Casing with 3mm diameter)
- Total Length: 132 cm
- Length Between Plugs: 33cm
- DC female straight plug:- inner ring: 5.5mm ; inner needle: 2.1mm
- 4 male right angled plugs: outside diameter: 5.5mm ; inner diameter: 2.1mm.
By using a completely new digital platform, the GE100 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor provides the richest, most authentic and modern
- Solid, rugged design is perfect for home, studio, and stage.
- Polarity switch ensures compatibility with most any keyboard or digital piano.
- A 6' cable with 1/4" TS jack lets you to place your pedal where you want it.
- Rubber gripping holds the pedal in place.