Standard Features :
- Power Supply : 5V
- Operating Current : 80mA
- Polar Pattern : Uni-directional
- Frequency Response : 40Hz—20kHz
- Sensitivity : -45±3dB (at 1kHz)
- Equivalent Noise Level : 66dB-A
- Dynamic Range : 88dB
- S/N Ratio : 85dB
- Max. SPL : 130dB
- Microphone Capsule – Condenser microphone element with the cardioid polar pattern. 2. LED Indicator – Green light shows microphone is on. The red light shows microphone is muted. 3. Mute Button – Press the button for mid-stream when you need to have a rest. 4. USB Output – Connect directly to your computer via the included USB cable. 5. Headphone Jack – 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo jack for monitor your voice in real-time. 6. Microphone Gain – Control the sensitivity of the Mic capsule.
- Headphone Volume – Control the volume of sound in your headphone.
- USB Cable (6.56’) – Type A to Mini B USB Cable.
- 5/8 inch Male to 3/8 inch Female Mic Thread Screw Adapter-For connecting Microphone to Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand (Not included) if you need.