The solid, rugged Nektar NP-1 universal footswitch pedal is ready to withstand your worst abuse: kick it, jump on it, or toss it around – it can take it. Don’t worry about compatibility; the NP-1’s polarity switch ensures that it will get along nicely with all of your synths, keyboards, and digital pianos. On top of that, rubber gripping keeps your pedal in place, while a 6 foot cable keeps your pedal where you want it. If you’re looking for a great universal footswitch pedal at a budget-conscious price, check out the Nektar NP-1.
Nektar NP-1 Universal Footswitch Pedal (Np1)
- Solid, rugged design is perfect for home, studio, and stage.
- Polarity switch ensures compatibility with most any keyboard or digital piano.
- A 6′ cable with 1/4″ TS jack lets you to place your pedal where you want it.
- Rubber gripping holds the pedal in place.
2 in stock
- A total of 55 models, up to eight can be used simultaneously
- 19 classic amp and pedal models with A/B channel switching
- Vintage 3-band passive EQ for every amp model
- Parametric EQ with extra middle-frequency sweep control for pedals
- 12 cabinet models provide two different modes for guitar amplifier or mixer/PA input
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds
- Up to 20 seconds phrase loop with sound on sound
- The AUX IN jack makes it easy to practice along with MP3, CDs, and other inputs
- The expression pedal lets you adjust the volume or effects parameters in real-time
- Big backlit 160 x 128 TFT LCD for clear, easy viewing of the device’s name, parameters, tuner display, etc
- A total of 72 presets: 36 factories + 36 user presets. The A/B switch allows you to use up to 144 presets
- New generation 32-bit DSP, High Performance 24 Bit/ 48kHz AD/DA converters
- Latest TS/AC (True Simulation of Analog Circuits) Technology duplicates the distortion and tone shape of tube and vintage effect pedals