The solid, rugged Nektar NP-1 universal footswitch pedal is ready to withstand your worst abuse: kick it, jump on it, or toss it around – it can take it. Don’t worry about compatibility; the NP-1’s polarity switch ensures that it will get along nicely with all of your synths, keyboards, and digital pianos. On top of that, rubber gripping keeps your pedal in place, while a 6 foot cable keeps your pedal where you want it. If you’re looking for a great universal footswitch pedal at a budget-conscious price, check out the Nektar NP-1.
Nektar NP-1 Universal Footswitch Pedal (Np1)
- Solid, rugged design is perfect for home, studio, and stage.
- Polarity switch ensures compatibility with most any keyboard or digital piano.
- A 6′ cable with 1/4″ TS jack lets you to place your pedal where you want it.
- Rubber gripping holds the pedal in place.
2 in stock
The Ibanez PCBE12 Grand Concert Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar features a grand concert body with a beautiful mahogany top, back, and sides. The Ibanez under-saddle pickup with the AEQ SP2 system creates a warm, natural acoustic sound that's well-rounded and full-bodied. Additional features include a beautiful open pore natural finish, abalone rosette, and chrome die-cast tuners.
The RG550XH features a basswood body bolted to a maple Wizard III neck with a 30-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot position markers. Components include an Edge Zero II double locking tremolo bridge with a removable ZPS tuning stabilizer and Ibanez Infinity pickups mounted in a white pearloid pickguard with a humbucker at the bridge and a single-coil in the middle position. Since the fretboard extends into the space where the neck pickup would be, this models makes use of a "Neck Pickup Simulator", which uses a preamp powered by a 9-volt battery to simulate a neck pickup tone. Features:
- Model name: RG550XH
- Year(s) produced: 2013–2015
- Sold in: Worldwide (except Japan)
- Made in: Indonesia
- solid body electric guitar model
- an update of the long-running RG550
- RG550XH is its extended range 30-fret neck and extra deep lower cutaway to allow the player to reach the extra fingerboard real estate