The Nektar NP-2 universal sustain pedal is ready to withstand your worst abuse, thanks to its solid, rugged design. You can kick it, jump on it, or toss it around – the NP-2 can take it. Don’t worry about compatibility; the NP-2’s polarity switch ensures that it will get along nicely with all of your synths, keyboards, and digital pianos. On top of that, rubber gripping keeps your pedal in place, while a 6 foot cable keeps your pedal where you want it. If you’re looking for a great universal sustain pedal at a budget-conscious price, check out the Nektar NP-2.
Nektar NP-2 Universal Piano-Style Foots Swtich Pedal (Np2)
- Solid, rugged piano-style sustain pedal.
- Polarity switch ensures compatibility with most any keyboard or digital piano.
- A 6′ cable with 1/4″ TS jack lets you to place your pedal where you want it.
- Rubber gripping holds the pedal in place.
2 in stock
SKU: AST-2977 Categories: Brands, Effect Pedals and Cases, Keyboard & Synthesizers, Keyboard Stands & Accessories, Keyboards Pedals, Nektar, Products
The RG550XH features a basswood body bolted to a maple Wizard III neck with a 30-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot position markers. Components include an Edge Zero II double locking tremolo bridge with a removable ZPS tuning stabilizer and Ibanez Infinity pickups mounted in a white pearloid pickguard with a humbucker at the bridge and a single-coil in the middle position. Since the fretboard extends into the space where the neck pickup would be, this models makes use of a "Neck Pickup Simulator", which uses a preamp powered by a 9-volt battery to simulate a neck pickup tone. Features:
- Model name: RG550XH
- Year(s) produced: 2013–2015
- Sold in: Worldwide (except Japan)
- Made in: Indonesia
- solid body electric guitar model
- an update of the long-running RG550
- RG550XH is its extended range 30-fret neck and extra deep lower cutaway to allow the player to reach the extra fingerboard real estate
- A total of 55 models, up to eight can be used simultaneously
- 19 classic amp and pedal models with A/B channel switching
- Vintage 3-band passive EQ for every amp model
- Parametric EQ with extra middle-frequency sweep control for pedals
- 12 cabinet models provide two different modes for guitar amplifier or mixer/PA input
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds
- Up to 20 seconds phrase loop with sound on sound
- The AUX IN jack makes it easy to practice along with MP3, CDs, and other inputs
- The expression pedal lets you adjust the volume or effects parameters in real-time
- Big backlit 160 x 128 TFT LCD for clear, easy viewing of the device’s name, parameters, tuner display, etc
- A total of 72 presets: 36 factories + 36 user presets. The A/B switch allows you to use up to 144 presets
- New generation 32-bit DSP, High Performance 24 Bit/ 48kHz AD/DA converters
- Latest TS/AC (True Simulation of Analog Circuits) Technology duplicates the distortion and tone shape of tube and vintage effect pedals
Ibanez AEG7 AEG Series Acoustic Electric Guitar – Transparent Blue Sunburst Open pore ( AEG-7 / Aeg7 )