- Kahiko is the traditional form of the Hawaiian Hula dance.
- Maholo’s designers had a vision to recreate and develop an instrument similar to a traditional Hawaiian ukulele with excellent sound qualities.
- And, so inspired by the age-old Kahiko dance, the Mahalo Kahiko Series Ukulele was born.
- Featuring Sengon bodies and necks the Mahalo Kahiko Series comes complete with a Mahalo carry bag and represents the best value for money ukulele in the world today.
- Body Type: Sengon
- Fingerboard: Mahogany
- Finish: Trans Butterscotch
- Neck: Sengon
- 6 Months Warranty