Standard Features :
- Samson’s C01 has all the performance features that you demand from a large diaphragm condenser microphone. It’s the perfect solution for recording vocals, acoustic instruments and for use as and overhead drum mic.
- Featuring a large, dual-layer 19mm diaphragm with a cardioid pickup pattern, the C01 produces a smooth flat frequency response. Its two ultra-thin sensor membranes pick up far more detailed sounds than any dynamic coil. The result is a mic that captures accurate, detailed and smooth audio with warm bass tones and extended top end.
- You’ll hear the strings and wood of your guitar, the breath and resonance of a singer, or the brassy shimmer of a ride cymbal with crystal clear clarity. The C01’s design includes a heavy gauge mesh grill, gold-plated XLR connecter and an LED for monitoring its 48V of phantom power.
- It also comes with a swivel mount that can be attached to any standard mic stand. In addition, an optional SP01 Spider Shockmount is available for increased mic and sound stability. Samson ‘s C01 is one of the best values available from a professional recording microphone.
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Large, dual-layer 19mm diaphragm
- Heavy-gauge mesh grill
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- LED indicates 48V phantom power
- Smooth, flat frequency response
- Swivel stand mount
- Optional SP01 Spider Shockmount