Violin model 100
If it’s the first time you’re playing the violin, this would be the ideal model to start with. We’ve made sure you can start learning the violin without burning a big hole in your pocket!
The Eurostring Model 100 violin accommodates both children and adults, and it can be used immediately without any painful adjustments. Spruce and maple are used to make the violin strong and sturdy, yet lightweight. Our professional Luthier also goes the extra mile to make sure that the setup is complete before handing it over to you.
- Sizes available: 1/16 – 4/4
- Includes a Light Oblong Case, Bow and Rosin
- Hand-crafted Solid Spruce Top
- Hand-crafted Solid Faded Maple Back, Sides, Neck and Scroll
- Ebony Fingerboard and Inlaid Purfling with Chin Rest
- Complete 4 Adjusters Tailpiece
- Pleasant Amber Finish.
- 1 Year Warranty