- One of the oldest tricks to securing a guitar strap to the end pin of a guitar was by inserting a rubber washer over the end pin.
- The Pad Lock strap puts its own spin on this technique by attaching the rubber piece to the strap.
- No extra parts, no installing hardware.
- It’s as easy as putting on the strap and pulling the rubber tab over the end pin.
- Designed for players of all genres, D’Addario woven straps offer designs that will please even the most discerning player.
- From iconic themes to unique patterns and artwork, these durable straps are sure to accent any guitar.