KeyLab Essential is packed with clever controls that help you make swift work of everyday tasks within your recording software. Play your track, jog forwards and back, save, toggle your metronome and loop, record, and punch in on the fly. This functionality keeps your hands on the controller and your mind on the music. As well as offering ultimate integration with Analog Lab, KeyLab Essential is a universal MIDI controller, compatible with any third-party instruments or software. KeyLab Essential also comes with Ableton Live Lite so you can start recording, editing, and releasing your music with one of the most popular music platforms on the planet.
- Software: Includes Analog Lab software with 6000 synth sounds, Ableton Live Lite, UVI Grand Piano model D
- 49 keys with velocity
- Controllers: 1 clickable encoder, 9 encoders, 9 30mm faders, 6 transport switches, 4 command switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 8 touch and pressure-sensitive pads
- Connectivity: MIDI out, USB, Sustain pedal
- Functions as a universal MIDI controller
- Twin-line LCD screen
- MCU/HUI control compatibility
- Chord Play mode
- Select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, and smart-assigned controls.
- Standalone or plug-in operation: VST, VST3, AU, AAX.
- Over 6,000 TAE® powered preset sounds from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection
- Ableton Live 9 Lite – record, layer, and edit your sounds to create a finished song.
- UVI Grand Piano Model D – Sample-based software recreation of Steinway classic.
- Compatible with all major Digital Audio Workstation: Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One