Whether you’re going for that classic ’60s atmosphere (invoking the spirit of Jimi), convinced of the tonal advantages (as Stevie Ray Vaughan was), or you’re simply looking for an excellent-sounding cable with a little give to it, you’re going to love Vox’s Vintage Coiled Cables. Available in a variety of colors, these cables offer you more than just a cool vibe: they deliver awesome sound quality, too. A unique, multi-gauge composition involving 99.99% pure, oxygen-free copper gives Vintage Coiled Cables both their coiled configuration and their highly musical qualities. Precision-machined, single-piece, gold-plated connectors last longer than the average instrument cable connector and provide maximum conductivity. Found on each Vox Vintage Coiled Cable, a pair of high-density shields keep your sound noise-free.
- Multi-gauge conductors provide optimum performance at all sound frequencies
- Made of the finest grade 99.99% purity, oxygen-free, copper cable conductors, for superior sound
- 2 separate shields provide maximum noise isolation
- Premium quality, abrasion resistant, high-temperature PVC jacket, for maximum durability
- Precision-machined, gold-plated connectors, with 1-piece tip for maximum conductivity