The Stageman II has 2 channels and both are optimized for acoustic guitar and microphone inputs respectively. The dual-input channels, on the NUX Stageman II acoustic guitar amplifier, provide you with even more options for gigs or studio recording. Equipped with NUX’s latest DSP technology, the Stageman II delivers pure, rich acoustic sound with projection far beyond its size. The Stageman II has flexible outputs for both stage and recording applications and is designed for your interface needs. XLR DI output and Line output jack can be used as an analog audio-out for recording or sending to a monitor. To accentuate your customized sound, Send/Return FX Loop inputs interface with any of your essential effects gear.
- 80 watts rich warm sound acoustic amp with 6.5” premium speaker and 1” tweeter.
- 2 independent channels with routing adjustable post-effects.
- Acoustic Impulse Response.
- Battery power for 4.5 hours of outdoor performing.
- Drum & Loop (60s phrase loop).
- Bluetooth Audio Stream.
- Free APP controller.
- USB firmware update.
- Dimensions: 310(L)mm * 280(W)mm * 328(H)mm.
- Weight: 9.87kg
Included in the Box:
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Patch Cable
- 1 x NMP2 Footswitch