Mooer Wood Verb Effect Pedal (WoodVerb)
WoodVerb is a digital reverb pedal specifically designed for acoustic guitar players, its goal is to provide the users with the most direct experience of using the reverb effect. Do not get fooled by its Mini and mild outlook, WoodVerb provides three high-quality and professional reverb modes as well as a wide variety of adjustment options.
- Tone Introduction :
– WoodVerb has three reverb modes: Reverb / Mod / Filter. Reverb: Simulates a Plate reverberation. Mod: Adds modulation effect to the reverb. Filter: Adds a sweeping filter sound to the reverb.
- A Wide Range of Adjustment Options :
– Three reverb modes with MIX, DECAY, and TONE knobs, providing you with a wide range of tone adjustments as well as inspiring your endless creativity! In a simple and direct operation, toggle the switch can switch between different reverb effects. Nothing complicated, get your to plug and play right away. The MIX knob can control the ratio of guitar dry sound and the effect sound. The TONE knob controls different parameters under different modes. The DECAY knob controls the decay level of the reverb effects.
- Excellent Outlook :
– The outer shell of this pedal is screen printed with exquisite wood carving to highlight its acoustic nature.
- Tiny Size :
– Inherit the mini size of the MICRO SERIES pedals, your pedal board can have more space and therefore you can put more pedals in it.
- True Bypass :
– When WoodVerb is bypassed, it will not affect the original signal, which ensures signal integrity.
Dimension Packaging Weight : 0.24 kg