- True Bypass– When the Micro Looper is in bypass status it will not affect the original signal, which ensures your signal will be clear
- Recording Time– Micro Looper has up to 30 minutes of recording time, enough for you to record down your songs.
- Unlimited overdubbing times– Micro Looper has no maximum limit for overdubbing times.
- High-quality sound restoration– Using high-quality electronic components which ensure the playback audio signal as clear as the way they are recorded, you will never lose any detail.
- Mini Size– Inherit the Mini size of the MICRO SERIES pedals, your pedalboard can have more space and therefore you can put more pedals in it.
- Loop level knob– This little knob will control the volume of the loop.
- Easy operation– Stop/Delete/Redo, all these functions are controlled by just one footswitch.
- Loop saving function– Worry about losing your recordings after you cut off the power? No need to worry, MICRO LOOPER will save all the loop recordings data automatically when the power is off. You will never lose your inspiration!
Mooer Micro Looper Effects Pedal
2 in stock
SKU: AST-3462 Categories: Brands, Effect Pedal Boards & Accessories, Effect Pedals and Cases, Mooer, Products
- A total of 55 models, up to eight can be used simultaneously
- 19 classic amp and pedal models with A/B channel switching
- Vintage 3-band passive EQ for every amp model
- Parametric EQ with extra middle-frequency sweep control for pedals
- 12 cabinet models provide two different modes for guitar amplifier or mixer/PA input
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds
- Up to 20 seconds phrase loop with sound on sound
- The AUX IN jack makes it easy to practice along with MP3, CDs, and other inputs
- The expression pedal lets you adjust the volume or effects parameters in real-time
- Big backlit 160 x 128 TFT LCD for clear, easy viewing of the device’s name, parameters, tuner display, etc
- A total of 72 presets: 36 factories + 36 user presets. The A/B switch allows you to use up to 144 presets
- New generation 32-bit DSP, High Performance 24 Bit/ 48kHz AD/DA converters
- Latest TS/AC (True Simulation of Analog Circuits) Technology duplicates the distortion and tone shape of tube and vintage effect pedals
The RG550XH features a basswood body bolted to a maple Wizard III neck with a 30-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot position markers. Components include an Edge Zero II double locking tremolo bridge with a removable ZPS tuning stabilizer and Ibanez Infinity pickups mounted in a white pearloid pickguard with a humbucker at the bridge and a single-coil in the middle position. Since the fretboard extends into the space where the neck pickup would be, this models makes use of a "Neck Pickup Simulator", which uses a preamp powered by a 9-volt battery to simulate a neck pickup tone. Features:
- Model name: RG550XH
- Year(s) produced: 2013–2015
- Sold in: Worldwide (except Japan)
- Made in: Indonesia
- solid body electric guitar model
- an update of the long-running RG550
- RG550XH is its extended range 30-fret neck and extra deep lower cutaway to allow the player to reach the extra fingerboard real estate