- Nearfield studio monitors that are perfect for mixing and critical listening
- Flat frequency response is ideal for critical listening, mixing, and editing
- Layered 5″ glass aramid fiber low-frequency driver and soft dome tweeter provides smooth sound with minimal distortion
- Class A/B amplifier with integrated limiter delivers consistent sound that won’t overload
- Front-slotted bass port and frequency controls reduce boundary coupling and accommodate for less-than-ideal acoustics
- Professional connectivity accommodates all kinds of systems
KRK Classic 5 5″ Powered Studio Monitor with Isolation Pads – Pair (CL5G3)
When you look at the past three decades of KRK monitor development, it’s clear to see that they’re absolutely devoted to providing high-quality studio monitoring without the high price tag. These Classic 5 reference speakers are some of the most value-packed options Music Bliss has seen or heard. They borrow heavily from the award-winning, industry-leading Rokit series, including their Class A/B amplifiers, built-in limiters, and custom 5″ glass aramid composite woofers. However, Classic 5s are intended for more critical mixing applications than Rokits, making these nearfield monitors a great choice for editing suites and small studios.