MXR® DIME DISTORTION
- Thick, powerful distortion with superior definition
- Proprietary SCOOP switch notches mids for the heavily scooped Dime sound
- 3-band EQ provides huge tonal flexibility
- Adapter 18V included: Yes
THE LONG STORY
The Dime Distortion delivers a heavy, aggressive, and razor-sharp tone that rages with distortion but remains tight and focused enough to keep up with lightning-fast rhythm lines and scorching solos. With its 3-band EQ, proprietary Scoop switch, and ungodly output, this stompbox from Hell has the guts and the muscle to stand up to your heaviest displays of power.
- SCOOP switch cuts midrange at 1kHz by -22dB (indicated by yellow LED)
- OUTPUT knob controls overall effect volume
- BASS knob cuts or boosts low frequencies
- MID knob cuts or boosts midrange frequencies
- TREB knob cuts or boosts high frequencies
- GAIN knob controls the amount of distortion
- FOOTSWITCH toggles effect on/ bypass (red LED indicates on)
- Run a cable from your guitar to the DD11’s INPUT jack and run another cable from the DD11’s OUTPUT jack to your amplifier.
- Start with all controls at 12 o’clock.
- Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch.
- Push SCOOP switch to cut midrange at 1kHZ by -22dB for a scooped metal sound.
- Rotate the OUTPUT knob clockwise to increase volume or counterclockwise to decrease it.
- Rotate the DISTORTION knob clockwise to increase the amount of distortion or counterclockwise to decrease it.
- Rotate the BASS knob clockwise to boost low frequencies or counterclockwise to cut them.
- Rotate the MID knob clockwise to boost midrange frequencies or counterclockwise to cut them.
- Rotate the TREB knob clockwise to boost high frequencies or counterclockwise to cut them.
- Rotate the DISTORTION knob clockwise to increase the amount of distortion or counterclockwise to decrease it
- Input Impedance 1 MΩ
- Output Impedance 3 kΩ
- Noise Floor* -89 dBV
- Bypass Hardwired
- Current Draw 14 mA
- Power Supply 18 volts DC