SMALL STRAT, BIG SOUND
The small strat with giant sound, the Mini is the 3/4-size version (22.75″ scale length) of the Bullet®. A great first guitar for players of all ages or those with smaller hands, its also an ideal travel guitar. Featuring three single-coil pickups and five-way switching. Now available in Pink.
- ¾ body size and 22.75” scale length
- Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and 20-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Three single-coil Stratocaster pickups with five-way switching
- Vintage-style strings-thru-body hardtail Stratocaster bridge
“C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
The comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile of this instrument (the shape of the neck in cross section) is sculpted to impart a vintage-style playing feel. The most prevalent neck profile shape, it’s remarkably comfortable and is ideal for all playing styles.
Great looking and extremly comfortable to play, a rosewood fingerboard is a classic design element.
VINTAGE-STYLE SIX-SADDLE SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO BRIDGE
Evoking the Stratocasters of the 1950s and ’60s, this model features a vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge with six saddles for authentic design and performance.
- Body Shape : Stratocaster®
- Body Material : Laminated Hardwood
- Body Color : Black
- Body Finish : Polyurethane
- Fretboard Material : Indian Laurel
- Fretboard Radius : 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Scale Length : 22.75” (578 mm)
- No. of Frets : 20
- Fretboard Inlays : Pearloid Dot
- Pickup : Standard Single-Coil Strat® (Neck, Middle & Bridge)
- Bridge : 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Hardtail
- Pickguard : 1-Ply White
- Strings Fender® : USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines : Standard Die-Cast
- Hardware Finish : Chrome
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY