- Ernie Ball Earthwood Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings are produced with an exclusive phosphor bronze wrap wire.
- Engineered to meet the demands of acoustic musicians worldwide, these concert quality strings provide deep, rich bass notes with clear bright trebles.
- Ernie Ball Earthwood Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings are played by The Counting Crows, The Edge, and Maroon 5 amongst many other touring musicians.
- Made with the finest and freshest raw materials, all Ernie Ball strings are hermetically sealed to ensure your strings stay as fresh as the day they were made.
- Gauges .010 .014 .020w .028 .040 .050
Ernie Ball 2150 Earthwood Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Strings, Extra Light, 10-50
1 in stock
The RG550XH features a basswood body bolted to a maple Wizard III neck with a 30-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot position markers. Components include an Edge Zero II double locking tremolo bridge with a removable ZPS tuning stabilizer and Ibanez Infinity pickups mounted in a white pearloid pickguard with a humbucker at the bridge and a single-coil in the middle position. Since the fretboard extends into the space where the neck pickup would be, this models makes use of a "Neck Pickup Simulator", which uses a preamp powered by a 9-volt battery to simulate a neck pickup tone. Features:
- Model name: RG550XH
- Year(s) produced: 2013–2015
- Sold in: Worldwide (except Japan)
- Made in: Indonesia
- solid body electric guitar model
- an update of the long-running RG550
- RG550XH is its extended range 30-fret neck and extra deep lower cutaway to allow the player to reach the extra fingerboard real estate