Spruce provides an ideal balance between strength and flexibility, hence its overwhelming popularity as the wood of choice for tops of acoustic guitars. Spruce’s versatile sonic character makes it ideal for a variety of musical genres and playing styles.
MAHOGANY BACK & SIDES
Bright yet natural with a strong and warm midrange, the beloved mahogany wood has been a standard for back and sides on premium acoustics for many decades.
TIGER ACRYL ROSETTE
Tiger stripe acrylic rosette and purfling add touch of class and a unique look to this model.
High-quality coating on the strings resist humidity, dirt and sweat for long string life and improved playability. Specially outfitted on this model.
The exclusive scooped surface bridge from Cort enhances sustain with greater string angle from the saddle to the body while reducing tension on the strings across the neck were less finger fatigue and improved playability
Includes a 3-band EQ for tonal flexibility and a built-in LED tuner for convenience. This high-value EQ system delivers a rich midrange with clear transparent highs.
DOVETAIL NECK JOINT
Strongly joined with meticulous workmanship by experienced craftsmen, the dovetail joint transfers the body’s vibration and resonance to the neck with no loss of energy and with plenty of detail.
- Cort CE304T w/ Ceramic Pickup
- Dynamic and Responsive, AD880CE equipped with Cort CE304T w/ Ceramic Pickup delivers a warm and clean tone.
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- CUTAWAY: Venetian Single Cutaway
- BODY: Dreadnought(100*125mm Body depth), Spruce Top with Mahogany Back & Sides
- NECK: Mahogany
- BINDING: Ivory w/ Tiger Acryl
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood, 43mm Nut Width
- FRETS: 20SCALE: 25.3″ (643mm)
- INLAY: White Dot
- TUNERS: Die cast Nickel with Black Knobs
- ROSETTE: Multiple Tiger Acrylic Rosette
- BRIDGE: Rosewood
- ELECTRONICS: Cort CE304T w/ Ceramic pickup
- STRINGS: JUMBO 6ST(012,016,024,038,041,052)
- BRACING: Advanced X Bracing
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
- FREE SHIPPING ONLY FOR WEST MALAYSIA