The DD-3T, we’ve updated the classic stomp with enhanced functionality while fully retaining the original’s sound and control layout. It’s now possible to tap in delay tempos using the onboard switch or an external one, with your choice of three beat subdivisions. And the direct output jack has been moved next to the main output, providing easier connectivity for wet/dry setups.
- Updated version ofthe industry-standard DD-3, with enhanced functionality formodern players
- Ultra-easy operation forfastsound creation
- Delay time of 12. 5 to 800 ms, divided into three ranges for quick setup
- Tap in tempos with the onboard pedal switch or an external footswitch
- Short Loop setting for creating phrase loops (same as the Hold function on the original DD-3)
- Direct outputfor sending dry and wet sounds to separate amps
- Main and directoutput jacks now positioned onone side of the pedal