ART DUALZDirect 2-channel Passive DI Box for Active Bass, Electric, and Acoustic Guitars
The ART DUALZDirect Professional Passive Direct Box is the 2-channel version of the ART Zdirect. It’s a high-quality totally passive interface that lets you connect instrument, line, or speaker-level signals to a mixer or other balanced input thru a high-performance audio isolation transformer. A pair of high-impedance single-ended 1/4″ inputs are converted by the transformer into an isolated balanced low-impedance signal source. The DUALZDirect has an extremely flat and wide frequency response and can handle high signal levels while still maintaining an isolated balanced low-impedance output. This gives the DUALZDirect a very clean and neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources and over long signal runs in high-noise environments.
- 2-channel passive direct box
- A stylish and very compact durable aluminum chassis
- Input Attenuator switches for a wide range of signal levels
- Phase Invert switch on the box for quick phase corrections
- An “input thru” jack that allows for tapping off of the signal chain
- A ground lift switch that lets you totally separate the input and output signal grounds, to reduce hum and ground-loop noise
- Type: Passive DI
- Pads:-20dB, -40dB
- Polarity Switch: Yes
- Ground Lift: Yes
- Inputs:2 x 1/4″
- Outputs:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4″ (thru)
- Weight:0.88 lbs.