Alesis Q49 MKII 49-key USB MIDI Controller
When the melody hits you and it’s time to make music, you can’t afford to pick the wrong tool for the job. You need the Alesis Q49 MKII, a no-nonsense MIDI controller with 49 full-size, velocity-sensitive, synth-action keys.
This USB bus-powered MIDI controller has everything you need to make your performance unique – Octave and Transpose buttons for accessing the full piano range, Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels for added expression, and Transport buttons to control key functions of your favourite software or DAW. For added expression, there’s also a Sustain Pedal input and a re-assignable slider for quick parameter control. Plug in the Q49 MKII and immediately turn your PC, Mac, or iOS device into the MIDI production tool you need.
The Alesis Q49 MKIIcomes with a premium software bundle that features world-class tools for composing and recording. Pro Tools is the industry standard in digital recording, and MPC Beats gives you access to the same sought-after production tools used by the best in the business. Both include tons of professional-grade sounds and virtual instruments that can boost any composition. If you’re just learning to play, or just want to sharpen your keyboard skills, the Q49 MKII also includes 60 free lessons from Melodics, the best way to learn piano.
- 49 full-size, velocity-sensitive, synth-action keys
- Lightweight design for easy setup and portability
- USB-powered with plug-and-play connectivity for Mac or PC
- Works with iOS devices via Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately)
- Octave/Transpose buttons enable access to the full piano range
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels for added expression
- Transport and directional buttons to control your software
- Re-assignable volume slider for quick control during performing and recording
- 1/4” TS sustain pedal input for connecting an external sustain pedal (sold separately)
- Premium music education and production software bundle included
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY