Using the reverb, FX loop, tone shift controls and two footswitchable gain channels you can create a style that suits you and another to release your alter ego.
The DSL40 has two master volumes for those loud solo moments.
The DSL40 has five speaker outputs giving you plenty of flexibility and the ability to record, with a standby function for silent recording as well. It can be taken from the bedroom, to the studio and onto a gig.
Power can be reduced from 40W to 20W without affecting the quality meaning the DSL40 can be used in multiple environments with confidence.
The amps features can be controlled using any MIDI equipment, so for those technical players you can play this amp and different MIDI equipment at any one time.
- Capable of conjuring any classic Marshall sound — past or present
- 2 channels — Classic Gain and Ultra Gain
- Each channel features two modes — Clean/Crunch and OD1/OD2, respectively
- High and low power modes allow you to dial in appropriate volume for any setting
- Line output with Softube’s accurate emulation of a Marshall 1960 cab
- Highly effective Resonance control replaces the original’s fixed deep switch
- Refined EQ section gives you incredible tonal flexibility
- Studio-grade digital reverb
- Bypassable rear-panel series effects loop
- Included 2-way footswitch for channel switching and reverb on/off
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY