Fully programmable, CODE combines authentic modelling of classic and contemporary Marshall tones with professional quality FX. CODE preamp, power amp and speaker cabinet models have been developed in collaboration with audio software pioneers Softube to create Marshall-Softube (MST) modelling, highly accurate recreations of classic and contemporary Marshall products and more.
CODE has 14 MST preamps, 4 MST power amps and 8 MST speaker cabinets. It has 24 FX including: Compressor, classic stompbox Distortions, Auto Wah, Pitch Shifter, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger and Tremolo. It includes Delays with Tap Tempo, and studio quality Reverbs. CODE’s MST preamps produce some of the most acclaimed and best loved Marshall tones: JTM45 2245, 1962 Bluesbreaker, 1959SLP Plexi, JCM800 2203, JCM2555 Silver Jubilee, JCM2000 DSL100, JVM410H and more. CODE features EL34, 5881, EL84 & 6L6 MST power amp voicings, and MST speaker cabinet models: 1960, 1960V, 1960AX, 1960HW, 1936, 1936V, 1912 & 1974X. CODE50 is loaded with a custom 12″ speaker.
Connect via Bluetooth to control CODE and to stream music from your iOS or Android device using the Gateway App. Connect via USB to use CODE as a DAW interface to record, and to stream audio from you computer. Connect your MP3 player via CODE’s dedicated audio input to jam along with your favourite tracks or plug headphones in for a personal CODE experience. Connect CODE’s programmable footcontroller* to assign up to 30 Presets or control panel functions. *(PEDL-91009 – sold separately)
- 50 watts with a 12″ speaker – good for club gigs and practices
- 14 preamp models include classics like the JCM800, Blues breaker Plexi, and Silver Jubilee
- 4 power amp models for vintage and modern British and American tones
- 8 different speaker emulations for a tight 1 x 12″ to a beefy 4 x 12″
- 24 digital effects to inspire new amp tones
- Auxiliary input for jamming along with music
- Headphone output for silent practice and direct recording
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY