The best in its class
The Pa300 is an easy-to-use and brilliant new Professional Arranger distilling the sonic essence and functionality of the highly acclaimed Korg Pa series into a compact and affordable musical instrument. Like its big brothers – the Pa900 and the Pa600 – the Pa300 uses our RX (Real eXperience) technology to deliver a sound that’s unprecedented in an arranger keyboard. With its compact cabinet design, TFT color TouchView display, large factory PCM memory, various Style database, and powerful amplification system, KORG raises the standard of excellence in the entry-level price range.
First-rate sound quality
It all begins with the sound. KORG sound quality is universally recognized as superior and relied on by musicians around the world. First, in its class, the Pa300 delivers an even richer, more detailed, sophisticated natural sound than ever before, with musical instruments from almost every genre brimming with depth, nuance, subtlety, accuracy, and richness. Over 950 sounds are preloaded, including a renewed GM sound set, and 64 drum kits. There is also an amazing multilayer stereo acoustic piano, accurately sampled from a Concert Grand, which includes string and damper pedal resonance. Sounds are fully editable and changes can be saved in the User area.
A full complement of effects
Of course, great sound is about more than the instruments. For many years, KORG has produced outstanding studio-quality effects that are simply breathtaking. The Pa300 has 4 Stereo Master Effects processors, with 125 of these effects including standards such as Reverb, Delay, and Chorus and some of the universally acclaimed REMS guitar-based effects for authentic guitar tones. Each Track features an EQ with Low, Mid, and High controls. A custom track EQ can be memorized in the general preferences for the Song Play mode. This will help adapt the sound to personal taste for any MIDI file you play. Need a lighter bass track? Save the right equalization, and the bass will stay light with all the subsequent Songs.
A final 4 band parametric EQ is added to the sound output of the Pa300. Everything can be processed by this powerful and musically refined EQ, easily adapting the sound to your musical taste or correcting a problematic live context.
Matching this high sound quality, the Pa300 delivers a new set of deluxe styles, programmed by some of the leading arrangers in the world; each one bringing unique musical strengths. The result is hundreds of preloaded Styles that provide unparalleled realism and detail. Covering an expanded range of musical genres, the Pa300 gives you Styles for almost every important occasion.
We add further realism to your performance with four Fills/ Breaks plus 3 Intros and 3 Endings. More flexibility is added by the choice of different transposition tables, and the\ stunning Guitar Mode 2 adds a totally new perspective to Style Guitar tracks. If you require a special Style collection, simply record and edit your own Styles on board.
Composition support functions
Automatic accompaniment with rich, detailed realistic backing patterns (Styles) created by professional programmers from around the world will provide useful ideas for your arrangements. Simply play a chord progression and the Quick Record function will complete the basic backing tracks. The Pa300 is a simple but powerful composition tool for any musician!
Compact yet powerful
The Pa300 is one of the easiest arrangers to carry around. But while its size might appear diminutive, it’s not the same with regard to the power of the onboard, exceptionally high-quality custom-designed amplification system. The 2 x 13 Watt amplifiers drive the 2 loudspeakers in a bass-reflex box to generate a rich, powerful listening experience.
Easy to use
With all the technological power packed inside, it was vital that we also made the Pa300 easy to understand and easy to use. But even more, we wanted the entire user experience with the Pa300 to be an intuitive, musical, fast, foolproof process. The panel layout has been revised and our graphical user interface uses an amazing Graphical Color Touch Screen so you simply think, point and click for easy and intuitive use.
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound
- Massive internal Factory PCM equivalent to the best-selling Pa600
- Elegantly designed and compact plastic cabinet includes a pristine amplification system
- 5” Touch View color TFT display
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file
- Over 310 factory Styles, each including 3 Intros/Endings, 4 variations and 4 Fill In + Break, plus 8 Favorite and 3 User banks for storage of your favorite Styles. Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 provides even more realistic guitar parts.
- Improved GM set for Standard MIDI Files, MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change, compatibility with popular Lyric formats including graphical (+G), Text Viewer and Score.
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms)
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, and MP3 files with instant recall of any song setting. User-definable custom lists, plus Filtering and Ordering options.
- Keyboard: 61 velocity-sensitive keys
- System: Upgradable Operating System
- RX (Real eXperience)
- Multitasking, Load while play feature
- Tone Generator: 128 Voices, 128 Oscillators
- Filters with Resonance
- Three-band EQ for each track
- Effects: Up to 4 Stereo Digital Multi-Effect block systems
- 125 Master Effect types
- Master 4 band Parametric EQ
- Styles: Factory: More than 950, including Stereo Piano and GM2 sound compatibility + 64 Drum Kits
- Sounds/ Drum Kits : Factory: More than 310 Preload Styles
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY