- Contemporary design die-cast base tabletop, kick drum, amplifier, or conference table mic stand.
- The straight post adjusts from 9″ to 14 1/8″.
- Durable black powder-coated finish.
Hamilton KB111M Bass Drum Mic Or Table Top Boom Microphone Stand (KB111)
1 in stock
SKU: AST-4454 Categories: Brands, Hercules, Microphone Stands & Accessories, Microphones & Accessories, Products
The RG550XH features a basswood body bolted to a maple Wizard III neck with a 30-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot position markers. Components include an Edge Zero II double locking tremolo bridge with a removable ZPS tuning stabilizer and Ibanez Infinity pickups mounted in a white pearloid pickguard with a humbucker at the bridge and a single-coil in the middle position. Since the fretboard extends into the space where the neck pickup would be, this models makes use of a "Neck Pickup Simulator", which uses a preamp powered by a 9-volt battery to simulate a neck pickup tone. Features:
- Model name: RG550XH
- Year(s) produced: 2013–2015
- Sold in: Worldwide (except Japan)
- Made in: Indonesia
- solid body electric guitar model
- an update of the long-running RG550
- RG550XH is its extended range 30-fret neck and extra deep lower cutaway to allow the player to reach the extra fingerboard real estate
The Ibanez PCBE12 Grand Concert Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar features a grand concert body with a beautiful mahogany top, back, and sides. The Ibanez under-saddle pickup with the AEQ SP2 system creates a warm, natural acoustic sound that's well-rounded and full-bodied. Additional features include a beautiful open pore natural finish, abalone rosette, and chrome die-cast tuners.