Solid Spruce Top
Spruce provides an ideal balance between strength and flexibility, hence its overwhelming popularity as the wood of choice for tops of acoustic guitars. Spruce’s versatile sonic character makes it ideal for a variety of musical genres and playing styles.
Mahogany Back & Sides
Bright yet natural with a strong and warm midrange, the beloved mahogany wood has been a standard for back and sides on premium acoustics for many decades.
Includes a 3-band EQ for tonal flexibility and a built-in LED tuner for convenience. This high-value EQ system delivers a rich midrange with clear transparent highs.
The MR Series represents Cort’s mission to provide the highest quality traditional instruments with superb workmanship and modern features at an unbeatable value. The classic dreadnaught body has a Venetian cutaway for easy high fret access and is equipped with Fishman electronics to deliver the MR’s natural acoustic sound to an amplification system for both live and recording applications.
- CONSTRUCTION : Dovetail Neck Joint
- CUTAWAY : Venetian Cutaway
- BODY : Dreadnought Cutaway Body
- NUT WIDTH : 43mm (1 11/16″)
- TOP : Solid Spruce Top
- BACK & SIDES : African Mahogany(Okoume)
- NECK : Mahogany(Palaquium)
- FRETBOARD : Ovangkol
- FRETS : 20 Frets
- SCALE :643mm (25.3″)
- INLAY : Dot Inlay
- ROSETTE : Acryl Pearl Top Purfling & Rosette
- BRIDGE : Ovangkol
- PICKUPS : Ceramic Pickup
- ELECTRONICS : Cort CE304T Preamp
- STRINGS : D’Addario EXP16 Strings
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY