Whether you’re just getting started on electric guitar, or you’ve been playing for years, the super-compact HA-10G is the ideal choice for the discerning, tone conscious guitarist, looking for an ultra-portable 10-Watt guitar combo – with an equally-small price. Although small in size, the HA-10G delivers huge performance and represents excellent value for money, offering a powerful 10-Watt solid state solution for home use, rehearsals and live gigs. The HA-10G features two independent channels that provide all the gain you need from sparkling cleans to super-fat overdrives and everything in-between.
Ultimate Tone Shaping
The HA-10G features two independent channels that provide all the gain you need from sparkling cleans to super-fat overdrives and everything in-between.
Dial-in your tone with the extremely powerful 3-band EQ to shape your lows, mids and highs for recapturing vintage edge, pristine cleans or use as the perfect pedal platform solution.
Engage the overdrive channel with independent gain control to fire up a vintage drive circuit, ideal for fat riffs and soaring lead tones.
- Guitar input : 1/4″ TS jack
- Impedance : 220 kΩ unbalanced
- Aux input : 1/8″ TRS jack
- Impedance : 3.3 kΩ unbalanced
- Headphones : 1/8″ TRS jack
- Impedance : 32 Ω unbalanced
- Peak power : 10 W
- Type : 6″ Bugera
- Impedance : 4 Ω
- Power consumption : 20 W
- Fuse : 100-120 V~, 50/60 Hz |T 250mAL 250 V , 220-230 V~, 50/60 Hz |T 125mAL 250 V
- Mains connection : Standard IEC cable
- Standard operating temperature : 0° C – 40° C (32° F – 104° F)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 298 x 289 x 169 mm
- Weight : 3.8 kg