The Alesis Harmony 61 MKII keyboard is jam-packed with the kind of features that beginning to emerging players will love. With 61 piano-style keys, built-in speakers, and 300 built-in sounds covering a wide variety of instruments, this versatile keyboard is a true all-in-one that gives players many avenues of tonal and stylistic exploration. The Harmony 61 MKII also comes with everything you need to hit the ground running, including an easy-to-assemble stand, a bench with three adjustable height settings, headphones that mute the speakers when plugged in, a music rest for sheet music, and a microphone for belting out your tunes.
- 61 piano-style keys with built-in speakers
- 300 built-in tones with layer and split modes
- One-touch song mode with 300 built-in rhythms
- Play along with 40 demo songs or record your own
- 1/8” headphone jack mutes speakers for private practice
- Includes: Harmony 61 MKII Portable Keyboard, Microphone, Headphones, Music Rest, Keyboard Stand, Bench, Power Adapter, User Guide, Safety & Warranty Manual
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY